In 1977 I graduated college, passing then the school-leaving
examination. In the same year, I was admitted to the University of Bucharest,
Faculty of Mathematics, Section Mathematics. After I finished
the military service, 1n 1978, I begun to follow the
courses of the faculty.
In 1982 I graduated the faculty, getting the degree, elaborating the
graduation paper "Compact operators". In 1983, I graduated the V-th year of
specialization in Operator Theory, elaborating the graduation paper of
specialization "Essential normal operators and extensions of
C*-algebras". Between 1983-1985, I fulfilled the probation in production,
at I.Al. Slatina - the Computing Center, and in 1985 I was appointed
mathematician at the Computing Center of Section of Mathematics, INCREST
Bucharest. In 1990 I was admitted as doctorand, and I was appointed
researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy.
On February 6, 1996 I got the doctor degree in Mathematics, standing
the doctoral thesis "Dual systems in Potential Theory", and after the
promotion examination (in the same year), I was appointed principal researcher
(III) at the above institute.
- On maximal presheaves with minimum principle, preprint series in math.
No. 40/1987. INCREST.
- Asupra unei proprietati de principiu de minim in plan, Studii si cerc. mat.,
tom 42, No.3, 1990.
- Localization of energy functional and duality for excessive measures,
preprint No.2/1993, Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy.
- Ray compactification for resolvents with bunded initial kernel, preprint
No.6/1995, Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy.
- Inductive and projective limits of H-cones. Application to the theory of
excessive measures, Revue Roumaine de Math. Pures et Appl., tome XXXIX, No.5,
- The extension of Grishin's lemma to excessive measures, Potential analysis,
- Sisteme duale in Teoria Potentialului, teza de doctorat, 1996, Institute
of Matheatics of the Romanian Academy.
- On some results concerning the reduite and balayage,
Mathematische Nachrichten 223 (2001), p.65-75
- Extension of Transient Resolvents, to appear in Potential Analysis
- An analytic approach to the extended Dirichlet Space, to appear in
Osaka Journal Mathematics
- Duality and Quasi-continuity for Supermartingales, to appear in Seminaire
de Probabilites(Lecture Notes in Math.),Springer