Insitute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy,
P.O. Box 1-764, RO-014700, Bucharest, Romania
Algebra and Topology.
- University Degree in Mathematics, University of Bucharest, 1997
- Master of Science in Algebra, University of Bucharest, 1998
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, SUNY at Buffalo, 2007, advisor Prof. Dr. Samuel D. Schack
Noncommutative Algebra (Hopf Algebras, Representation Theory), Knot Theory.
- A quotient of the braid group related to pseudosymmetric braided categories., arXiv:math.QA/0902.0512 (with Florin Panaite)
- Pseudosymmetric braidings, twines and twisted algebras. arXiv:QA/0801.2055. (with Florin Panaite and Fred Van Oystaeyen)
- Symmetric cohomology for groups in low dimensions. to appear in Arch. Math.
- From 3-algebras to \Delta-groups and symmetric cohomology. to appear in J. Algebra (2009).
- A note on anti-Yetter-Drinfeld modules. Contemp. Math, 441, AMS Providence (2007), 149-153.
- Generalized (anti) Yetter Drinfeld modules as components of a braided T-category. Israel J. Math. 158 (2007), 349-365. (with Florin Panaite)
- On some classes of lazy cocycles and categorical structures. J. Pure Appl. Algebra 209 (2007) 687-701. (with Florin Panaite and Fred Van Oystaeyen)
- Pure braided Hopf Algebras and knot invariants J. Knot Theory Ramifications 13 (2004), 385-400.
- Pseudo-quasitriangular subbialgebras of quantum systems, Comm. Algebra, 30(5), 2133-2141 (2002).
- On the dimension of the irreducible modules over a semisimple Hopf algebra, Comm. Algebra, 30(1), 437-442 (2002).