1. Seems to be too easy, like asking who has composed the Kreutzer Sonata.
2. Sheep, not poems, are important in this Nobel prize winning novel.
3. As a corollary, to be born is a nuisance.
4. Many years after West Egg.
5. A butterfly's dream.
6. The whole story is very sad.
7. The poet is born between a lighthouse and a lake.
8. One of the many phantasies of a poultry inspector.
9. The last person in the world from whom one should have expected to say it.
10. The author's most famous story happens at an old town gate, where truth is hard to find.
Back to quiz